Our COVID-19 Response Plan
Your health and safety is important to us. We will follow our COVID-19 preparedness, response, and control plans to keep you and our employees safe during this unprecedented time.
Preventing and reducing transmission among employees
- We actively encourage sick employees to stay home.
- We conduct frequent in-person or virtual health checks (symptom and/or temperature screenings).
- We identify where and how workers might be exposed to COVID-19 at work.
- We separate sick employees immediately.
- We take the following action if an employee is suspected or confirmed to have COVID-19 infection:
- Close off any areas used for prolonged periods of time by the sick person.
- Cleaning and disinfecting all high-touch surfaces in our office and/or the job site.
- Inform all employees of their possible exposure to COVID-19 in the workplace while maintaining confidentiality of the infected person as required by the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)
- We educate our employees about steps they can take to protect themselves at work and at home
- We encourage alternative modes of transportation for employees who commute to work using public transportation or ride sharing.
Maintaining healthy business operations
- A COVID-19 workplace coordinator has been assigned to handle COVID-19 issues and their impact at the workplace.
- We implement flexible sick leave and supportive policies and practices.
- We protect employees at higher risk for severe illness through supportive policies and practices.
- We communicate supportive workplace policies clearly, frequently, and via multiple methods.
- We assess our essential functions and the reliance that others and the community have on our services.
- We have made a plan for an absenteeism spike from sick employees.
- We have established policies and practices for social distancing on the job site.
Maintaining a healthy work environment
- Our employees, customers, and visitors are provided hand sanitizer at the front desk when they visit our office.
- Employees, customers, and visitors are asked to cover their coughs and sneezes, and wear m asks when entering our main office building.
- Our office is cleaned and disinfected frequently.
- Enhanced disinfecting and cleaning will be done if a person is suspected or confirmed to have COVID-19 enters our office.
- Office meetings and gatherings take place outside in the company drive.
Questions and concerns
If you have questions or concerns about our COVID-19 preparedness plan, please direct them to Gregg at firstname.lastname@example.org or call our office at (989)275-8089.